It’s been less than a month since we announced Oculus Quest 2 and opened pre-orders, and we’ve been blown away by the community’s response. Smaller and lighter than the original Quest, Quest 2 delivers faster performance and our highest-resolution display ever — and it starts at just $299 USD.
Didn’t place a pre-order? Pick up a headset at oculus.com or from our retail partners, including Best Buy, GameStop, Target and Walmart in the US; Currys PC World and FNAC Darty in the UK and EU; Bic Camera, Yamada Denki, Yodobashi Camera and GEO in Japan, and Amazon worldwide.
Here’s what reviewers are saying:
- “The Quest family is probably the smartest way to get into VR right now and the most future-proof.” — Destructoid
- “The Quest 2 is everything I liked about the original Quest at launch but with the benefit of a stronger ecosystem that’s developed over the past year.” — The Verge
- “Facebook’s Oculus Quest 2 is outstanding.” — TechCrunch
Content Is King
Quest 2 gives you access to the full library of Quest content, including Echo VR, Moss, Vader Immortal and many more. There are also new games and updates available today, like The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, Beat Saber multiplayer, Rez Infinite and some great Japanese content — with even more on the way. And with Quest 2, Oculus Link and a compatible gaming PC, you can enjoy some of the best that PC VR has to offer, including Asgard’s Wrath, Stormland and Lone Echo, plus upcoming titles like Lone Echo II and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond.
Additionally, we have a handful of beloved Quest titles receiving free updates for Quest 2 as part of our “Newly Enhanced for Quest 2” pack. You can find this pack on the Quest store, and all titles are available now. If you already own these games on Quest, you’ll see these updates populate automatically on Quest 2. Read on below for what our developers have updated in each of these fan-favorite titles:
- Arizona Sunshine — Grab up to three fellow survivors and venture into post-apocalyptic Arizona with updated visuals and improved Zombie physics as you navigate the Zombie hordes. Developed by Vertigo Games.
- Ironlights — This VR dueling game from E McNeill is receiving improved render resolution, enhanced particle system and shading.
- Red Matter — New textures and further LOD distances will allow players to further explore and immerse themselves in this story-driven VR puzzle adventure, set during a dystopian Sci-Fi Cold War. Developed by Vertical Robot.
- Trover Saves the Universe — Calling all Chairorpians! Grab your Power Babies and guide Trover into battle once more while experiencing new crispy visuals, increased resolution and improved frame rate.
- Waltz of the Wizard — Experience true magic in this fully interactive fantasy reality from Aldin. Improved fidelity on Quest 2 makes the world feel more believable with real-time lights, realistic glow effects, more objects, better particle effects, a super-resolution mode and much more.
Upgrade Your Experience
Quest 2 is designed to support a variety of optional accessories that give people more choices for fit, comfort and portability, so you can play your way. Take your VR game to the next level with:
- Quest 2 Carrying Case — This lightweight case fits the Oculus Quest 2 headset with Elite Strap or Elite Strap With Battery, two Touch controllers, charging cable and power adapter.
- Quest 2 Elite Strap — This ergonomic strap increases balance and support with a quick twist of the fit wheel, so you can stay level-headed in VR no matter what comes your way.
- Quest 2 Elite Strap with Battery and Carrying Case — This ergonomic strap increases balance and support with a quick twist of the fit wheel. The built-in battery doubles your playtime, letting you stay focused from the first step to the final mission. Carrying case included.
- Quest 2 Fit Pack — This kit includes two alternate facial interfaces and light blockers for users with low nose bridges and wider or narrower cheekbones. All pieces are interchangeable and made with the same breathable fabrics and foam as the standard fit.
- Oculus Link Cable — The Oculus Link cable and software unlocks the power of your PC to add stunning graphics and heart-pounding gameplay to your VR experience. Simply connect the premium fiber-optic cable from your PC to your Quest and you’re ready to play.
Transform the Way You Work with New Apps and Oculus for Business
Lastly, for companies and teams, Quest 2 is also available as an enterprise solution. Oculus for Business offers enterprise-grade security and support, is easy to manage, and is supported by a growing ecosystem of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) that have the expertise to create immersive VR experiences for businesses. Visit oculus.com/business to learn more or click here to submit an interest form.
Ready to jump into VR? Check out this tutorial video with helpful information to get you in the game.
The next chapter of VR starts now. Learn more at oculus.com/quest-2.