Data Bridge Market Research has recently added concise research on the “Global Medical Robots Market” to depict valuable insights related to significant market trends driving the industry with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Charts, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis. All the data and statistics included in this Global Medical Robots Market report leading to actionable ideas, improved decision-making, and better mapping business strategies. This Global Medical Robots Market research report helps the clients understand the various drivers and restraints impacting the industry during the forecast period. This Global Medical Robots Market report provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. This Global Medical Robots Market research report predicts the size of the market with respect to the information on key retailer revenues, development of the industry by upstream and downstream, industry progress, key companies, key developments, along with market segments and application.
The Global Medical Robots Market is set to witness a very successful period with technological advancements occurring frequently, market will rise from its initial estimated value of USD 5.9 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 28.9 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 21.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026
To Remain ‘Ahead’ Of Your Competitors, Request for a FREE Sample Here (with covid 19 Impact Analysis) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-robots-market&pm
Key Market Competitors: Global Medical Robots Market
Major market competitors currently working in the Medical Robots Market are Intuitive Surgical, Stryker, Hocoma, Mazor Robotics, CMR Surgical Ltd, Auris Health Inc., Accuray Incorporated, Omnicell Inc., ARxIUM, Ekso Bionics, Capsa Healthcare, TransEnterix Surgical Inc., Stereotaxis Inc., ReWalk Robotics, Titan Medical Inc., Medtech SA, Aethon, Medrobotics Corporation, InTouch Technologies Inc., McKesson Corporation, Renishaw plc., Varian Medical Systems Inc., OR Productivity PLC, and Siemens Healthcare GmbH.
Market Definition: Global Medical Robots Market
Medical Robots are mechanical robots that are used in medical services. They aid in surgeries, rehabilitation or even in dispensing of medical pharmaceutics. Medical robots are used in a variety of surgical practices. These robots act as a tele manipulator acting on behalf of the surgeon to perform hazardous tasks or even the most precise procedures.
North America had the highest market share in 2017 and the same will be the case by the end of the forecast period. Asia-Pacific region will witness the highest growth rate from all the regions.
- Medical robots offer up a variety of rehabilitation techniques and are greatly effective in comparison to conventional rehabilitation techniques, this factor will act as a major market growth
- Technological advancements have enhanced the medical robots market due to the close working relationship of doctors and the medical robots industry, which have improved the market growth potential for medical robots
- Lack of knowledge about the operations of these robots and the appropriate information required from the surgeons regarding these robots act as a major market restraint
- High cost are restraining the industry to properly breakthrough the market share
Key Developments in the Market: Global Medical Robots Market
- On September 1, 2016 Hocoma, announced a merger with DIH International that will enhance Hocoma’s reach into rehabilitation and medication management globally
- On May 30, 2018, Intuitive Surgical announced the expansion of its operations in India through a distributor Vattikuti Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Buy this Report (Can be used by entire organization across the globe + Downloadable and Printable PDF + 30 + Countries) @https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-medical-robots-market&pm
Competitive Analysis: Global Medical Robots Market
The Global Medical Robots Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Medical Robots market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- The key market players are analyzed and their effects on the market is also observed
- Market analysis is conducted for the forecast period of 2018 to 2025, and the market segmentations are observed during that period
- The market drivers and restraints have been clearly analyzed for the effect that they have over the market in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025
Medical robots market is growing due to effectiveness and variations in providing rehabilitation, technological advancements of medical robots; the effects of these factors are mentioned below:
- Effectiveness and variations in providing rehabilitation: The demand for highly effective and efficient rehabilitation procedure is in increased demand, which is increasing the adoption rate for medical robots. This is because these robots can carry greater weight load without the chances of patients suffering from falls or failures. These robots can improve the overall healthcare servicing, as they result in reduction of patients undergoing rehabilitative processes. They also exhibit certain different methods for rehabilitation as compared to traditional rehabilitation processes which are not being as effective for the patient
- Technological advancements of medical robots: Various medical device manufacturers have started various collaborative strategies and involving physicians, surgeons that are expert in their fields to improve the overall operability of the medical robots. These experts have provided valuable insights and inputs to the manufacturers resulting in various innovations and technical advancements of the robots. This strategy is increasing the potential for further collaborative processes and innovations in the robotic field
For More Insights Get Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-robots-market&pm
Regional expansion and strategic acquisitions utilized by the manufacturers:
- In February 2019, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. announced that they had agreed to acquire Auris Health for USD 3.4 billion, with additional USD 2.35 billion agreed in the deal as milestone payments depending on certain targets. This acquisition will help Johnson & Johnson improve their medical devices offerings which will be able to offer safer surgical procedures and solutions to hospitals and patients
- In November 2018, Panasonic Corporation announced that they will launch two of their assisted robots for the Indian market by early 2019. The robots include a robot which will assist users in carrying luggage while the other one is a walk-assisting robot which will be initially launched for hospitals. These robots are set to be provided to hospitals before indulging in consumer sales. The company is looking to invest heavily in the region with in-region production facilities which will supply company’s products across the entire Asia-Pacific countries
The market is segmented on the basis of product as instruments & accessories, surgical robots, rehabilitation robots, noninvasive radiosurgery robots, hospital & pharmacy robots, other robots; application is categorized into laparoscopy, orthopedic surgeries, neurosurgeries, pharmacy applications, others.
“According to Data Bridge Market Research, global medical robots market is expected to be growing at a healthy CAGR of 21.8% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026”
Some of the major players operating in market are Intuitive Surgical, Stryker, Hocoma, Mazor Robotics, CMR Surgical Ltd, Auris Health Inc., Accuray Incorporated, Omnicell Inc., ARxIUM, Ekso Bionics, Capsa Healthcare, TransEnterix Surgical Inc., Stereotaxis Inc., ReWalk Robotics, Titan Medical Inc., Medtech SA, Aethon, Medrobotics Corporation, InTouch Technologies Inc., McKesson Corporation, Renishaw plc., Varian Medical Systems Inc., OR Productivity PLC and Siemens Healthcare GmbH.
The market is witnessing a growing CAGR due to the wide-spread preference of individuals to undergo minimally invasive surgical procedures. This preference of patients has induced the need for certain innovations and advancements in technology of medical devices requiring better operational efficiency as well as accuracy. This demand for innovations is also one of the major factors behind the wide-spread adoption of medical robots which exhibit significantly high accuracy than traditional medical devices promoting their effectiveness in hospitals whether that be for surgeries, diagnosis or assistance of surgeons.
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475