The global ‘Biocontrol Agents Market’ study delivers an overall evaluation for stakeholders looking to expand their reach spanning various geographies, contenders, solution providers, new entrants in the industry, as well as financial speculators, private value firms, and government bodies.
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the global biocontrol agents market – this includes the major trends, basic market driving factors, main challenges, enabling technologies, regulatory landscape, standardization, future roadmap, growth opportunities, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents the projections for biocontrol agents investments from 2019 till 2025.
Get sample of this report @ https://www.decresearch.com/request-sample/detail/1551
Growing awareness towards using eco-friendly fertilizers will foster global biocontrol agents market size, along with the increasing demand for food products on account of booming global population. Biocontrol agents can be substituted with chemical agents for helping in the reduction of prevailing soil and water pollution. Organic farmers induce unprecedented demand for these agents owing to their properties of being natural in origin and reducing the impact on the ecosystem.
Europe and North America are the major regional biological controls market followed by Asia Pacific. The regional industry is characterized by the presence of many R&D firms, high capital investments and a growing demand for organic farm products. A large amount of urban population in this region is another factor behind the rising demand for crop protection technologies.
Key market players comprising biocontrol agents industry’s competitive dynamics include
- Syngenta AG
- Koppert Biological Systems
- Andermatt Biocontrol AG
- BASF SE
- Cropscience Bayer Ag
- alent Biosciences Ag
- CBC EUROPE SRL
EU policymakers laid down strict rules concerning organic farming that compelled Europe to adopt products which complied with the regulations, making the region a profitable revenue terrain from sustainable farming and production of quality food.
As per the reports by EU, organic farming had covered 13.36 million hectares of land in the year 2017. The organic area observed an increase of nearly 30% from the year 2012 to 2017. Consistent innovations in agriculture and increased focus on sustainable farming will bolster biocontrol agents market trends.
The regional segmentation covers:
- Europe Region (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- North America Region (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- South America Region (Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, Rest of South America)
- Asia-Pacific Region (China, South Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa Region (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of MEA)
Based on revenue, microbial biological control segment will hold the highest market share of over 60% in 2025 of the overall market. Microbial biological control agents are applied to crops to keep a check on plant pathogens that attack via different modes of action. They enhance nutrient availability and uptake, improves overall productivity and health of the crop, assists in residue and resistance management.
Fruits & vegetables segment is anticipated to grow at a decent growth rate of over 15% CAGR in 2025. Fruits and vegetables are prone to many diseases caused by pests and weeds. Public awareness about the adverse effects of pesticides on the safety of fruits & vegetables and on the environment has increased in recent years, this will propel utility of biocontrol agents during forecast timeframe.
In-depth table of contents @ https://www.decresearch.com/toc/detail/biocontrol-agents-market
Biocontrol Agents Market Report Includes:
– An analysis with respect to the present Industry Status as well as Growth Opportunities, Major Players, the Target Audience and Projection to 2025
– A comprehensive evaluation by means of Market Size, Industry Value, Growth Forecast, and Leading Players to 2025
– An analysis of the opportunities, Vendor matrix, growth forecast, returns, and Forecast 2019-2025
– Consumption Analysis, Primary and Secondary Research, Market Segmentation, and Forecast 2025
– An in-depth Research on the Market Dynamics, Emerging Growth Factors, Export Research Report, and Forecast to 2025
– Market Assessment, Strategic Developments, and Forecast-2025
– Technological Advancements, Applications, Industry Trends, and On-going Demand and Forecast by 2025
You May Check Our Other Report -