The organic feed market was valued at USD 6.8 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach around USD 10.1 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 6.8% during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2026. The growth of the market is attributed to surging demand for nutrition rich feed across the globe. Shift in agriculture and ranching towards natural and bio-based processes also boosts the growth of the market. Additionally, rise in economic growth is fueling the growth of the market.
Organic feed is an animal feed type which follows the standards used for organic farming. Organic feed is produced by using organic ingredients. These ingredients are grown and developed in a natural way without the use of any fertilizers and pesticides. The organic ingredients are not genetically modified and cannot be fertilized with chemical fertilizers. The organic products and ingredients are mandated to follow the guidelines given by The National Organic Program for its manufacturing.
Organic feed consists of different products. However, it does not include chemical preservatives, any type of medications, and animal by product. Certification for organic feed producers is obtained after two to three years. Organic feeds are used as animal feeds in the global food industry to enable economic production of animal proteins around the world. It ensures the amount of animal protein.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Growing economic growth of the emerging countries across the globe is one of the primary factors boosting the growth of the market.
- Increasing availability of various types of organic feeds is raising the customer base which in turn is driving the growth of the market.
- Surging demand of organic feed worldwide due to the trend of contract farming or vertical integration is also propelling the growth of the market.
- Rising needs for the companies to increase its customer base and market share and to meet the changing requirements of the consumers is encouraging the growth of research & development department for organic feed. Thus, it fuels the growth of the market.
- Increasing usage of social media and expense on advertising for creating awareness regarding the benefits of natural and organic feed is one of the major factors driving the growth of the global organic feed market.
Major companies in the global organic feed market include Cargill Inc, New Hope Liuhe Co.,Ltd., Purina Animal Nutrition LLC, Wen’s Food Group, CPP China, BRF S.A. Tyson Foods, Inc. East Hope Group Co Ltd, Ja Zen-Noh Meat Foods Co.,Ltd., Jiangxi Shuangbaotai Industry Co., Ltd., ForFarmers N.V., Tangrenshen Group Co., Ltd., Nutreco N.V., Guangdong Haid Group Co., Limited, C. P. Foods, Nonghyup Feed, Inc., Guangzhou Yuetai Group Co., Ltd., and Dachan Food (Asia) Limited. The companies are using strategic acquisitions such as expansions, capital investments, R&D activities, technological advancements, innovative product launches, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and strategic partnerships.
The global organic feed market has been segmented on the basis of
- Horse and Dog
- Cereals & Grains
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Organic Feed Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Organic Feed Market Overview
- Global Organic Feed Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Organic Feed Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Organic Feed Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Organic Feed Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Organic Feed Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Organic Feed Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Organic Feed Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Organic Feed Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Organic Feed Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]