Apple is closing seven of its Apple Stores in Texas as a response to a COVID-19 flare-up in the state.
Apple’s closures of Texas stores is the second round of actions following a local resurgence of coronavirus cases.
“Due to current Covid-19 conditions in some of the communities we serve, we are temporarily closing stores in these areas. We take this step with an abundance of caution as we closely monitor the situation and we look forward to having our teams and customers back as soon as possible,” Apple said previously in a statement about store closures.
The following Apple Stores will be closed until further notice:
- Baybrook in Friendswood, Texas
- First Colony Mall in Sugar Land, Texas
- Highland Village in Houston, Texas
- Houston Galleria in Houston, Texas
- Memorial City in Houston, Texas
- Willowbrook Mall in Houston, Texas
- The Woodlands in Woodlands, Texas